With the explosion of customer service technology available to hotels, as well as a heightened understanding of how data and technology can impact our lives, there is an ever greater need for dialogue and understanding around how various innovations can help or hinder the guest experience. With respect to their industry's long-standing traditions of hospitality, five forward-thinking hoteliers offer their views.
Full interviews with:
- Ian Wilson, Senior Vice President of Non-Gaming Operations, Marina Bay Sands
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Radha Arora, President, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
- Christian Clerc, President, Worldwide Hotel Operations, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Laurent Delporte, Luxury hotel expert, Delporte Hospitality. www.luxury-hotel-expert.com
With a foreword by Filip Boyen, CEO, Forbes Travel Guide.