The surest way to please customers is by asking them directly for feedback, and acting upon it in real-time. Studies have shown that making the feedback cycle as low-effort as possible is one of the best ways to increase customer loyalty. In this guide, we'll look at 5 key principles to real-time feedback and offer strategies for implementation.
Inside the guide:
- What it means to put the customer experience first
- How to collect feedback in real-time
- Know when to ask for customer feedback
- Plan how to respond to and manage feedback
- How to make feedback visible across the enterprise