The future of luxury is fluid, revolving around the shifting behaviors of today's consumers. Hoteliers clinging to traditional notions of luxury in the form of marble vanities and silk wallcoverings will be left behind, as today's consumer cares more about experiences and less about things.
Inside the guide:
- Exclusive foreword by Gerard J. Inzerillo, CEO, Forbes Travel Guide
- An overview of the facets of luxury
- Consumer luxury mindsets and how they relate to travel
- Strategies for addressing the current paradoxes of luxury travel
- How to underpin a luxury strategy with a focus on personalization